1. The deadly nightshade was the inspiration for the nightlock berries in The Hunger Games.
Pop the berries in your mouth and death will strike when you lose your voice, won’t be able to breathe, and start having violent convulsions. Imagine, one nom and you’re DEAD.
7. A single castor seed has enough ricin to kill an adult human.
The plant and its little red balls of death are kept around for decorative purposes. IN THE SECOND CIRCLE OF HELL.
8. The scopolamine in angel’s trumpets can be turned into a hypnotizing dust.
A 2007 documentary called Colombian Devil’s Breath explains how thieves in Colombia used angel’s trumpets to make a zombifying powder that can be blown into victims’ faces. FLOWERY WITCHCRAFT.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳