1. Steve Ballmer loves to get crazy on stage. Here’s his most famous.
2. Remember when Windows was $99?
3. Remember, Ballmer is a salesperson. Here he is selling Windows XP.
4. Then Steve was obsessed with developers, developers, developers — and also sweating profusely
5. Here’s Ballmer in a commercial about the Internet, of all things
6. And dancing to What Is Love, because why not
7. And here’s Steve Ballmer giving advice about math and business
8. And, finally, Ballmer getting hit by an egg
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬