No matter what you’ve heard about its demise, BlackBerry really, really wants you to stick around.
The company’s new open letter to its users went live on the company’s website today, and it basically reeks of desperation.
BlackBerry is already in the middle of finding a buyer for itself and looking to expand its flagship messaging service, BlackBerry Messenger, beyond the BlackBerry. On top of that, the stock is worth a fraction of what the company used to be worth.
The company’s post seems like a scene straight out of a movie.
8. But, there’s nothing about what BlackBerry is really doing to save itself that it hasn’t already said before.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏