No matter what you’ve heard about its demise, BlackBerry really, really wants you to stick around.
The company’s new open letter to its users went live on the company’s website today, and it basically reeks of desperation.
BlackBerry is already in the middle of finding a buyer for itself and looking to expand its flagship messaging service, BlackBerry Messenger, beyond the BlackBerry. On top of that, the stock is worth a fraction of what the company used to be worth.
The company’s post seems like a scene straight out of a movie.
8. But, there’s nothing about what BlackBerry is really doing to save itself that it hasn’t already said before.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚