1. $80.5 million per page of Hatching Twitter, the biography of Twitter’s early tumultuous years.
The book is 305 pages long.
2. $490 million for every year of the life of Dick Costolo, the grown-up that turned Twitter into a real company.
He’s 50 years old.
3. $175 million for every character in a 140-character long Tweet.
4. About $244 for each user that checks Twitter every single day.
Twitter has about 100 million daily active users.
5. About $1,020 for each Tweet fired off during the Super Bowl this year.
There were 24 million of them, Twitter said.
6. About $49 for every Tweet sent each day.
Twitter says its users send out about 500 million Tweets every day.
7. $24.5 billion for each forgotten co-founder who wasn’t at the New York Stock Exchange to ring the opening bell…
8. …and $8.2 billion for each co-founder that was there.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.