1. $80.5 million per page of Hatching Twitter, the biography of Twitter's early tumultuous years.
2. $490 million for every year of the life of Dick Costolo, the grown-up that turned Twitter into a real company.
3. $175 million for every character in a 140-character long Tweet.
4. About $244 for each user that checks Twitter every single day.
5. About $1,020 for each Tweet fired off during the Super Bowl this year.
6. About $49 for every Tweet sent each day.
7. $24.5 billion for each forgotten co-founder who wasn't at the New York Stock Exchange to ring the opening bell...
8. ...and $8.2 billion for each co-founder that was there.
Matthew Lynley is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News in San Francisco. Lynley reports on Silicon Valley and the tech industry.
Contact Matthew Lynley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.