1. Costume Cross: Wear On Neck, Hang On Wall
As the box says, this is a multi-functional costume accessory. Wear on neck, and then hang on wall. Brilliant way to address the needs of shoppers of Monk and Nun costumes at Halloween and lovers of plastic crosses. The photo on the package shows how it can really set off the ever popular decorating combination of dog sculpture, ceramic elephant and plastic bust of Beethoven on a late 70s color (?) TV.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.