1. Costume Cross: Wear On Neck, Hang On Wall
As the box says, this is a multi-functional costume accessory. Wear on neck, and then hang on wall. Brilliant way to address the needs of shoppers of Monk and Nun costumes at Halloween and lovers of plastic crosses. The photo on the package shows how it can really set off the ever popular decorating combination of dog sculpture, ceramic elephant and plastic bust of Beethoven on a late 70s color (?) TV.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰