2. Profits will skyrocket
“Oh man, I should’ve paid more attention in 12th Grade Finance.”
3. Someone will let their dog go on the P.A. system
“Clean-up in the Accounting department….my bad.”
4. You’ll find things on the Internet that will interest your furry friend
“Hey! Any pictures with exposed nipples, human or non-human, is considered NSFW around here!”
5. You see this when you’re told that the boss demanded to see you…
6. You start dressing them up in uniform
“I’m confused, I thought we were just gonna hang out, I’ve got to stick my hands in whose stomach now?!!?!!?
8. This wasn’t a ride he was expecting when he left for work this morning
11. Your dog will silently judge you throughout the day
“So I was checking your browser history…tsk tsk tsk.”
17. They’ll see a squirrel outside
You win this time, Mr. Nutworthy. You win again…”
20. You’ll work late because you were snapping pics of your dog all day
“Margaret, tell my wife I won’t be home for kibble!”
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲