1. When your friends are hungry, you're always the first one to suggest Dim Sum.
2. You get a real bicep workout carrying this jam-packed lunch back to your car.
3. For the amount of food they give you, it’s surprisingly cheap.
4. You have literally tried over 100 items from their extensive menus
5. You own a collection of these plastic bags
6. You know MSG is not the best thing for your body, but you stopped caring a long time ago
7. Your chopstick mastery level is over 9000.
8. You always ensure that your Chinese takeout is buckled up
9. If you’re lucky, you might be able to snag a complimentary calendar on your way out.
10. You’re overjoyed when you open the fridge to find leftover takeout from the night before.
11. You live for Sriracha.
12. You’re still hungry after an hour of gorging on wonton noodles.
13. You've waved back at this welcoming kitty at least once.
14. You can devour dumplings for days.
15. THE best hangover food, delivered right to your front door.
16. General Tso must have fought valiantly against his foes to retrieve the secret recipe that created this.
17. Your mouth says “YES!”, but your entire digestive system screams “NO”.
18. The perfect condiment for every single Chinese dish: Netflix
19. You've memorized the numbers that correspond to each of your favorite dishes like they’re your PIN code.
20. The amount of egg rolls you ordered earlier seem like a good idea at the time.
21. Chinese restaurants become your savior during the holidays when every other restaurant is closed.
22. You’ve dialed your fave restaurant so many times that you’ve made them your emergency contact.
23. Cantonese becomes your second language, but only in Chinese food-related scenarios.
24. Once you've finished your meal, you end up cracking open a fortune cookie that totally gets you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!