1. The last episode you watched before the hiatus led to this face:
2. The grieving period for a fallen character feels like forever.
3. You desperately hope that Coulson will start shipping Fitz and Simmons again like he seamlessly used to do.
4. When you rave about the last episode's cliffhanger while you're out with friends and they manage to change the topic of conversation:
5. You successfully recruit your non-SHIELD friends to start watching the show.
6. You pester everyone with a "Hail Hydra" because it makes you feel like a bit of a rebel.
7. When there are sneak peeks of the next episode, only '90s slang can truly describe how you're feeling.
8. Your life without new episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is basically this:
9. You've had weird cravings for Fitz's favorite sandwich.
10. You've lost sleep over the hundreds of fan theories you've read.
11. You overreact when your roommate reaches for the remote while you're re-watching old episodes on Netflix.
12. You give a death stare to every person who calmly assures you that the show will return.
13. Every time you look up at the sky, it unwittingly reminds you of that lovable, sarcastic, computer hacker extraordinaire.
14. Before you watch the promo for the next episode, you're like:
15. After you watch the promo, you're like:
16. And this:
17. You put on a strong face and convince yourself that the wait will be worth it.
18. If GH-325 were real, you would probably inject yourself with it in a heartbeat because you are D.E.A.D. without S.H.I.E.L.D.
19. Dear Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!