1. You realize your university’s tuition fees were just a warmup for the twisted villain of the academic world, aka OSAP.
2. When you get any mail regarding how much money you still owe, and it basically feels like this:
3. You feel like you’re making zero impact on your monthly payments.
4. You’re tempted to unfriend the next person on Facebook who brags about paying off their student loans.
5. Kraft Dinner becomes "Kraft Breakfast" and "Kraft Lunch".
6. You work so many hours to pay off your loan that your social life is non-existent.
7. You’ve seriously considered abandoning everyone you love and living out your days as a hermit on some mountain in a land far away.
8. The only 4-letter acronym you need right now is LCBO.
9. Your university invites you to an alumni event and you reluctantly attend purely for the refreshments.
10. Then when you arrive, all of that bitterness and angst from the high tuition fees this institution has inflicted upon you surfaces.
11. And then they have the nerve to ask their alumni for donations.
12. You agonize over the harsh reality that you basically bought a $40,000+ degree that you can’t sell on Craigslist to pay off this pesky debt.
13. You don't feel as fly as Macklemore when you browse the aisles of your local Value Village.
14. You kinda wish you were still back in university – the hell on earth you spent 4 years to escape from – when you still had a semi-valid excuse to be broke.
15. You always forget that a night out with friends quickly reaches its limits.
16. LOL, what life?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!