1. They were the first on-screen turtles whose entire diet consisted of pizza.
2. Cheezus Crust! That's humongous!
3. They had an appreciation for vintage video games.
4. As ninjas, their disguises were "flawless."
5. "What? No way...those guys with the reptilian skin in trench coats were actually giant turtles trained in martial arts? Who would've guessed?"
6. Like teenagers, they didn't take themselves or their job too seriously.
7. When they used words like "cowabunga," "radical," and "gnarly," it made us forget that we were watching talking turtles fight crime every week.
8. They were the typical Californian teenagers everybody wanted to be.
9. They loved cats.
10. You knew you were a true "Turtles" fan when you wore out your VHS tape that you used exclusively for the show.
11. They had the newest and coolest technology, and knew how to use it.
12. The amount of times Michaelangelo said "cowabunga" was too damn high.
13. They were more than just a team, they were a band of brothers.
14. The show actually felt like they had a moral obligation to tell kids this.
15. Good luck not singing this song to yourself throughout the day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!