1. There’s not a ton of optimism about the customer service that a Comcast-Time Warner merger would produce.
11. Then of course, there were cable guy-ish jokes
14. And doesn’t the biggest cable company buying the second biggest seem like a….something that rhymes with “lonopoly”?
20. Some people had some thoughts of mega-mergers past and future…
23. And then things got weird.
25. It was all capped off by the ultimate insult.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland, California. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂