ONE-PAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIE MEAL PREP 2 WAYS
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F/220˚C.
2. Spray a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the red pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion on the left half of the sheet and the carrots, broccoli, and snow peas on the right half. Set aside.
3. Mix together the chipotle lime sauce ingredients until well-combined. Half of the mixture will be used to pour on top of the veggies before cooking and the second half can be reserved in small containers to eat with your meal as a sauce.
4. Mix together the teriyaki sauce ingredients until well-combined. Half of the mixture will be used to pour on top of the veggies before cooking and the second half can be reserved in small containers to eat with your meal as a sauce.
5. Place the chicken breasts on the pan with the separated veggies and pour the chipotle lime sauce on the left half of the pan and the teriyaki sauce on the right.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until your chicken is cooked through. If any veggies are starting to brown too much before the chicken is fully cooked, just remove them from the pan as you see fit.
7. Fill 2 tupperware bowls with 1 cup cooked brown rice and black beans. Then fill with the Chipotle Lime seasoned chicken and vegetables.
8. Fill the other 2 tupperware bowls with 1 cup brown rice and the teriyaki-seasoned chicken and vegetables.
9. Add your reserved sauces in small containers to the tupperware bowls, cover with a lid and store in the fridge. The food should be eaten within four days. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
10. To serve, remove dressing and microwave. Pour dressing on top of your meal prep and mix all the contents together.