This Chicken Pesto And Zucchini "Pasta" Makes The Perfect Light Summer Dinner
Zucchini all day erry day.
Chicken Pesto and Zucchini "Pasta"
Watch the recipe video here:
4 cups basil
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup pine nuts
2 cloves garlic
½ lemon, juiced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
½ cup olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
1. In a food processor, combine the basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Pulse until smooth. Set aside.
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave ribbons of the zucchini until you reach the seeds. Set aside.
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes and set aside.
4. Heat a skillet over medium high. Add a little oil to the pan, then add the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and browned on all surfaces.
5. Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through.