Banana Split On A Stick
Watch the recipe video here:
1 cup of chopped nuts
1 cup chocolate, melted
1. Slice a banana into thirds, and then cut each segment in half lengthwise.
2. On a parchment paper-lined sheet tray, place a tablespoon of chopped pecans in a small circle shape.
3. Pour a tablespoon of melted chocolate over the top of the nuts. Lay a popsicle stick on the chocolate, and top the stick with additional melted chocolate.
4. Add two halves of sliced banana facing upwards in the melted chocolate. Repeat with all the other banana splits on a stick.
5. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
6. When frozen solid, add a dollop of whipped cream, and top with a cherry.
8. *This recipe can be customized however you’d like. You can choose different types of nuts, or chocolate, add sprinkles or even add ice cream if you’d like.