1 box vanilla cake mix, prepared according to package
2 cups strawberries, stems removed
1 cup blackberries, mashed
1 cup raspberries, mashed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
8 ounces whipped topping
Crumbled graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Prepare your favorite plain vanilla cake recipe or use a prepared box and follow its instructions.
3. Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke at least 3 rows of 4 holes in the cooked cake, making 12 holes total.
4. In a large bowl, mash the strawberries with a potato masher or fork until mashed to a pulp.
5. Add cream cheese and condensed milk, whisking until there are no large lumps.
6. Add the mashed blackberries and raspberries, stir just once or twice so it still has differentiated colors.
7. Pour the mixture over the cake and let settle into the holes into the cake for about 10 minutes. Some of the mixture will still stay on top, which is okay.
8. Spread the whipped topping evenly on top. Sprinkle graham crackers and place sliced strawberries or other fresh berries on top.
9. Chill the cake for at least 3 hours, up to overnight.
10. Slice and enjoy!