3 russet potatoes, peeled and cooked
3 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ cup flour
3 tablespoons bread crumbs
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Smash the cooked potatoes with a fork or masher until the potatoes are light and fluffy.
2. Add in all the rest of the ingredients and mix until a slightly crumbly dough forms.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll out to about ½ inch thick.
4. With a mason jar lid or cookie cutter, cut out circles from the dough. Shape them into any emoji or design you’d like with tools like spoons, straws, toothpicks, forks, and your fingers.
5. Place the shaped emoji dough onto a parchment paper-lined sheet tray and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Fry the emojis at 350°F (180°C) oil for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with salt, and enjoy!