1. It all started with a call from Iowa Caucus officials Edith and Carolyn, which Anderson Cooper described as the “best live phone call ever.”
2. After news of the phone call caused both “Edith and Carolyn” and “#CNNAfterDark” to trend worldwide on Twitter, the women returned for another conversation.
3. Then came the official unveiling of “CNN After Dark,” complete with graphics, the Eurythmics, and Anderson Cooper complaining about the Eurythmics.
4. So they changed the music to something sexier and everyone realized how sad it was that we were up at 3:00 AM watching this.
5. Bonus: Anderson Cooper reacts to the news that “#CNNAfterDark” was trending worldwide on Twitter by acting out the infamous “Bom Chicka Wah Wah” guitar rift from a 70s porno.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈