The Only Apple Maps Parody Worth Watching

RAAAACHHHHEEELLLLLL!

There is a law of the internet written somewhere that when you put the words “Apple” and “Parody” together, the results will be ruinously terrible 95.3 percent of the time. This Dark Knight bit, mocking Apple’s infamously terrible Maps for the iPhone, falls in the other 4.7 percent. Also it makes The Dark Knight’s occasionally confusing sense of space make WAY more sense.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

 
  Your Reaction?
  REACT WITH GIF
 

    Starting soon, you'll only be able to post a comment on BuzzFeed using a Facebook account or via our app. If you have questions or thoughts, email us here.

    Contributions

    Hot Buzz

    Andrew Garfield Caught A Candy Parachute At The Oscars With Such Finesse It Was Inspiring

    Jimmy Kimmel Called Meryl Streep "Overrated" And Made Everyone Give Her A &qu...

    oscars
    Now Buzzing