1. Multitasking looks like this
You swipe from the left to switch between your open apps, and as you can see it can get C R A Z Y, in a good way. Also, you can run two apps at once, with one app docked to the side in a smaller window (which is useful for Twitter and monitoring incoming email).
2. You can do this with a Surface and Touch Cover
It’s fun. But more importantly, it means if a kid grabs your 1.5-pound Surface by the cover and waves it around it (probably) won’t go flying.
3. Uh, it has a kickstand
5. You can type on it like a real computer
This is precisely how fast I type on it now. (Well, close.)
6. SmartGlass is the coolest way to watch movies
When it works like it’s supposed to, SmartGlass isn’t a just a giant remote for your Xbox or a way to beam movies and music from your Surface to your TV, it also takes all the work out of IMDBing while you’re watching a movie.
7. Oh, and you can charge your phone with it
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸