1. Use Microsoft Paint to draw on your friends’ faces
2. Videochat the person next to you
3. Ask your friends to DVR shows for you
4. Insult your friends’ ability to use their old computers
5. Passive aggressively force your friends to help DJ your party
6. Make your friends talk to your computer
7. Tell them to get off your computer after inviting them over to use it
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏