4. But everyone still thinks you look like this.
5. When actually, you’re rocking the red like this.
6. And this.
7. And this.
14. When actually you’re like, “Bitch, please. I’m a ginger. I run this place.”
19. In conclusion, remember this:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.