1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈