1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.