1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.