1. When she started the year by gracing the nation’s capital with her flawless presence and first man.
2. When Barack Obama himself honored her as America’s greatest national resource.
4. When she sang a soft prayer for all of the haters who said she couldn’t actually sing the national anthem at all.
18. When she won her SEVENTEENTH Grammy and became the third-most honored woman in Grammy history.
20. And posed on the red carpet with another one of her fans.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.