1. H&M released a 90-second commercial for their new swimwear line featuring Beyoncé and sure, it was great, as expected…
2. BUT… When you post the video to Facebook, the description automatically fills with this spicy rant against… Rihanna??
3. The full text:
“IS RIHANNA HEADLINING MUSIC FESTIVALS? IS RIHANNA DOING THE SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW? IS RIHANNA SELLING OUT ARENAS, 2-3 DAYS IN A ROW WITHOUT ANY NEW MUSIC OUT!? DOES RIHANNA HAVE 17 GRAMMYS!!? RADIO PLAY IS NOT SUCCESS. THE ONLY THING RIHNNA IS BETTER AT IS TAKING SLUTTY PICTURES AND DOING DRUGS…”
4. One theory: Because there’s no description provided on the YouTube page — which would ordinarily fill the description box on Facebook — the description is instead populated by a top YouTube comment.
5. Another theory: Beyoncé secretly hates Rihanna and now we all know it.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰