1. This is Carl.
2. AKA His Royal Highness Carl Philip, Prince of Sweden, Duke of Värmland.
3. AKA total babe.
4. Sure, he probably won’t ever be King Of Sweden, because he’s, like, third in line to the crown…
5. But it doesn’t matter…
6. Because he’s first in line to my heart.
7. Carl is a legit knight of Sweden and therefore gets to carry a sword and walk around with a sash and medals and this hat.
8. But more importantly, he gets to look in the mirror and see this every day.
10. He gets to do prince stuff like have a really strong jaw.
11. And look really good in suits.
12. And carry gold medals.
13. Also, Carl’s interests include running with flames.
14. Standing dashingly next to his sister in exaggerated royal jewelry.
(He’s obviously the prettier one.)
15. Riding boats.
16. Thinking about prince stuff.
17. And intently pondering his own total babeness.
18. He also likes to look dashing in sunglasses next to his dweeby brother-in-law, Prince Daniel.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, DANIEL.
19. Scratching his beautiful royal locks of hair.
20. And slapping himself in the head because he just can’t believe how lucky he is.
21. To be a total, princely babe.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.