1. So openly gay soccer player Robbie Rogers graced the cover of OUT Magazine’s August Sports Issue…
2. And, of course, every inch of the cover picture is actually flawless.
3. There’s Robbie’s beautiful face.
4. And pouty lips.
5. His smiling eyes.
NOTICE THE SMILE. IN THE EYES. THE SMIZE.
6. His bulging biceps.
7. His rustic underarm hair.
8. His tattoo.
9. And basically everything because Robbie Rogers is perfect.
Read the entire interview in OUT Magazine.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸