22. Yo Yogi (1992)
SET ON SURFACE. WIND BACK WHEELS. LET GO. *BE ~AMAZED~*
19. Amazing Wildlife (1995)
Soft *AND* cuddly. The monkey was obviously the best, followed closely by the elephant. The others just kinda tagged along.
18. Spiderman Figures (1995)
Look at this craftsmanship. Look at this technology. Look at it. Look at all of it.
17. Disney Masterpiece Collection (1996)
Oh, these were no ordinary Disney VHS boxes. Oh, no. Because… when you opened these bad boys… there was a FIGURINE INSIDE. Also a Dumbo doll that squirted water, which was cool, too, I guess.
15. “Babe” Plush Animals (1996)
That’ll do, plush pig. That’ll do.
13. Sky Dancers (1997)
PULL STRING AND WATCH AS MAJESTIC FAIRY THRUSTS INTO SPACE.
8. “Tarzan” Action Figures (1999)
The elephant was probably bigger than an average happy meal cheeseburger. Therefore, awesome.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸