22. Yo Yogi (1992)
SET ON SURFACE. WIND BACK WHEELS. LET GO. *BE ~AMAZED~*
19. Amazing Wildlife (1995)
Soft *AND* cuddly. The monkey was obviously the best, followed closely by the elephant. The others just kinda tagged along.
18. Spiderman Figures (1995)
Look at this craftsmanship. Look at this technology. Look at it. Look at all of it.
17. Disney Masterpiece Collection (1996)
Oh, these were no ordinary Disney VHS boxes. Oh, no. Because… when you opened these bad boys… there was a FIGURINE INSIDE. Also a Dumbo doll that squirted water, which was cool, too, I guess.
15. “Babe” Plush Animals (1996)
That’ll do, plush pig. That’ll do.
13. Sky Dancers (1997)
PULL STRING AND WATCH AS MAJESTIC FAIRY THRUSTS INTO SPACE.
8. “Tarzan” Action Figures (1999)
The elephant was probably bigger than an average happy meal cheeseburger. Therefore, awesome.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯