22. Yo Yogi (1992)
SET ON SURFACE. WIND BACK WHEELS. LET GO. *BE ~AMAZED~*
19. Amazing Wildlife (1995)
Soft *AND* cuddly. The monkey was obviously the best, followed closely by the elephant. The others just kinda tagged along.
18. Spiderman Figures (1995)
Look at this craftsmanship. Look at this technology. Look at it. Look at all of it.
17. Disney Masterpiece Collection (1996)
Oh, these were no ordinary Disney VHS boxes. Oh, no. Because… when you opened these bad boys… there was a FIGURINE INSIDE. Also a Dumbo doll that squirted water, which was cool, too, I guess.
15. “Babe” Plush Animals (1996)
That’ll do, plush pig. That’ll do.
13. Sky Dancers (1997)
PULL STRING AND WATCH AS MAJESTIC FAIRY THRUSTS INTO SPACE.
8. “Tarzan” Action Figures (1999)
The elephant was probably bigger than an average happy meal cheeseburger. Therefore, awesome.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.