1. On Thursday, the Croatian team lost to Brazil, 3–1, in the opening match of the World Cup. Like any team, they were very sad and gave one another sad shirtless hugs:
2. EXCEPT AFTER THE GAME… They went back to the pool at their resort, took off all their clothes, and celebrated their loss by totally swimming naked with one another like beautiful champions anyway.
3. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OF WORLD CUP BUTTS:
4. Here is Croatian player Dejan Lovren casually standing around naked while Luka Modric looks on.
5. Here is Dejan casually strolling about totally naked, not a care in the world.
6. Here is Sime Vrsaljko getting ready to nakedly jump in the pool.
7. And here’s Vedran Corluka casually holding his bits, getting ready to splash right in.
8. Since the photos came out, the team issued a press boycott and is refusing to talk to World Cup reporters.
“How would you feel if someone took naked pictures of you?” Croatian coach Niko Kovac told reporters Sunday. “They are adamant that they won’t speak to you lot anymore and I don’t know whether the silence will end tomorrow or last until the end of our World Cup campaign.”
9. So, for good measure, here is Dejan Lovren, fully clothed, looking just as beautiful as he did by the pool:
13. Also, here is strong-jawed, long-haired beauty Vedran Corluka looking beautiful fully clothed:
14. And looking very stoic and determined and sweaty while wearing clothes.
15. And here is Sime Vrsaljko wearing all of his clothes and looking perfect while chasing a ball.
16. Here are Dejan and Vedran looking beautiful on a beach while wearing clothes:
17. Here they all are, fully clothed, just hanging out in bed together like World Cup players do.
18. Here they are casually sitting around fully clothed in a cafeteria looking beautiful.
20. There’s always next time, I guess.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick to lead the EPA, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.