Beyoncé’s publicist asked BuzzFeed to take down a few “unflattering” pics published after her Super Bowl performance, and a few people started to notice. Needless to say, the internet had a bit of fun with this one.
2. Here’s one of the original “unflattering” pics:
3. And this is what the internet had to say about it…
Good job, internet. AND GREAT JOB, BEYONCÉ. WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄