Beyoncé’s publicist asked BuzzFeed to take down a few “unflattering” pics published after her Super Bowl performance, and a few people started to notice. Needless to say, the internet had a bit of fun with this one.
2. Here’s one of the original “unflattering” pics:
3. And this is what the internet had to say about it…
Good job, internet. AND GREAT JOB, BEYONCÉ. WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸