Beyoncé’s publicist asked BuzzFeed to take down a few “unflattering” pics published after her Super Bowl performance, and a few people started to notice. Needless to say, the internet had a bit of fun with this one.
2. Here’s one of the original “unflattering” pics:
3. And this is what the internet had to say about it…
Good job, internet. AND GREAT JOB, BEYONCÉ. WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.