Beyoncé’s publicist asked BuzzFeed to take down a few “unflattering” pics published after her Super Bowl performance, and a few people started to notice. Needless to say, the internet had a bit of fun with this one.
2. Here’s one of the original “unflattering” pics:
3. And this is what the internet had to say about it…
Good job, internet. AND GREAT JOB, BEYONCÉ. WE LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋