5. Whenever this reveal happened…
6. … And whenever this reaction followed.
20. When this wonderful interaction happened.
25. When this sequence happened.
26. Whenever anybody yelled at the big TV screens.
Subtitles are as they originally appeared on “The Maury Show.” (h/t holymaurymotherofgod.tumblr.com for creating and curating most of these wonderful GIFs.)
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.