20 years ago today, the heavens opened up, the clouds parted and a single, smooth, muscly stork flew down from the skies and dropped off the bundle of boy that grew into the beautiful man that is Tom Daley. Let us recount the reasons to be thankful:
1. Because every day, this face, with this tiny stubble and little tiny nose and lips, wake up and blesses the world.
3. Because every time he stretches, a little angel hunk is born in heaven with little angel abs and wearing a little angel speedo.
18. And these godly hands grace the air above all our heads.
19. Because this beautiful form flies into the heavens and blesses us with this graceful view.
22. And here.
23. And here.
24. And here.
26. Because every time he dries himself with a towel, a tiny orphan kitten finds a loving home.
28. Every time he raises his arms, a blind mouse learns to see.
29. Because this suit needs a beautiful man to fill it.
30. And this little bow tie needs a beautiful face to accent.
31. And these shorts just need some thighs.
32. And this winter outfit needs a man.
GOD BLESS AND AMEN.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.