ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO SAM SMITH IS, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, DO YOUR STRETCHES, DRINK A TALL, COLD GLASS OF LIQUIDS, AND PUSH THE GIANT ROCK YOU’VE BEEN LIVING UNDER OFF OF YOUR FACE, BECAUSE YOU’RE IN FOR THE DISCOVERY OF YOUR LIFE.
2. You might recognize Sam for his angelic, enchanting vocals on Disclosure’s hit song, “Latch.” Or from any of the songs from his debut album, In The Lonely Hour.
3. For reference, here he is singing, opening his mouth while beautiful spirals of musical grace spill forth into the world.
8. He can pull of a long coat that he probably uses to fly above the rest of us, singing softly while we sleep below, flapping his angelic wings as he soars.
9. He wears all-white like an actual cherub, draped in the only garb befitting his heavenly presence.
10. Also his skin is as smooth as a freshly cleaned baby’s bottom.
11. His presence on stage is basically the equivalent of a beautiful statue emerging from the mist.
12. He’s the owner of a very shiny Brit Award, which he probably wields like a majestic sword while singing, warrior-like, on the fields of battle.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸