4. They have Javi Martinez and his adorable smiling face.
5. And also his scruffy looking serious face.
7. They also have the beautiful Spanish god that is Gerard Pique.
8. And Gerard Pique’s face and smile and scruffy beard and tall hair.
9. And also his rustic face bush.
10. And also all of this.
11. They have the magnificence that is Fernando Torres.
14. And the thing he does without his shirt.
16. They have the strong furry-jawed god that is Xabi Alonso.
17. They have the robustness of his face fur and also his thighs and calves but mostly his face fur.
18. His beautiful, lush, wanna-plant-a-garden-in-that face fur.
21. And the perfect sculpture that is Sergio’s face.
22. And his eyes and lips and all-around Spanish fierceness.
23. They got all of this Spanish realness.
24. And this.
28. They have the adorable little studliness that is David Villa.
29. And all of his face rubbing and ab revealing.
37. They have this serious-looking guy who’s so serious he only has one name and that name is Koke.
38. And all of Koke’s I-look-flawless-even-when-I’m-wearing-all-of-my-clothes perfection.
39. They have the gorgeousness that is Cesar Azpilicueta.
40. And all of Cesar’s mean-looking-but-also-I-want-to-pet-your-face beauty.
41. All of his flawless gaping mouth activity.
God bless Spain.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- The government has filed lawsuits against America's biggest bank, its biggest student loan company, its second-biggest software company and its fourth best-selling carmaker.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸