4. They have Javi Martinez and his adorable smiling face.
5. And also his scruffy looking serious face.
7. They also have the beautiful Spanish god that is Gerard Pique.
8. And Gerard Pique’s face and smile and scruffy beard and tall hair.
9. And also his rustic face bush.
10. And also all of this.
11. They have the magnificence that is Fernando Torres.
14. And the thing he does without his shirt.
16. They have the strong furry-jawed god that is Xabi Alonso.
17. They have the robustness of his face fur and also his thighs and calves but mostly his face fur.
18. His beautiful, lush, wanna-plant-a-garden-in-that face fur.
21. And the perfect sculpture that is Sergio’s face.
22. And his eyes and lips and all-around Spanish fierceness.
23. They got all of this Spanish realness.
24. And this.
28. They have the adorable little studliness that is David Villa.
29. And all of his face rubbing and ab revealing.
37. They have this serious-looking guy who’s so serious he only has one name and that name is Koke.
38. And all of Koke’s I-look-flawless-even-when-I’m-wearing-all-of-my-clothes perfection.
39. They have the gorgeousness that is Cesar Azpilicueta.
40. And all of Cesar’s mean-looking-but-also-I-want-to-pet-your-face beauty.
41. All of his flawless gaping mouth activity.
God bless Spain.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Scientists have discovered a strain of bacteria that is truly resistant to antibiotics in a U.S. patient for the first time.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.