Hurricane Sandy is already leaving much of the East Coast underwater. If past floods are any indication, your local newscaster is most likely strapping on his waders and getting into the deep end… FOR JOURNALISM!
2. It starts with getting the feet wet.
(Images from May 2011 newscasts on Mississippi flooding)
3. Then the knees.
6. Belly button.
9. CNN is already sending its reporters into the depths.
13. Dear reporters: GET INSIDE!
(H/T to The Daily Show for gathering some of the news footage from 2011)
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.