Hurricane Sandy is already leaving much of the East Coast underwater. If past floods are any indication, your local newscaster is most likely strapping on his waders and getting into the deep end… FOR JOURNALISM!
2. It starts with getting the feet wet.
(Images from May 2011 newscasts on Mississippi flooding)
3. Then the knees.
6. Belly button.
9. CNN is already sending its reporters into the depths.
13. Dear reporters: GET INSIDE!
(H/T to The Daily Show for gathering some of the news footage from 2011)
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰