Hurricane Sandy is already leaving much of the East Coast underwater. If past floods are any indication, your local newscaster is most likely strapping on his waders and getting into the deep end… FOR JOURNALISM!
2. It starts with getting the feet wet.
(Images from May 2011 newscasts on Mississippi flooding)
3. Then the knees.
6. Belly button.
9. CNN is already sending its reporters into the depths.
13. Dear reporters: GET INSIDE!
(H/T to The Daily Show for gathering some of the news footage from 2011)
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂