TIME TO PANIC: Bacon and pork supplies could fall by as much as 10 percent next year, doubling the price of European pork, according to the National Pig Association of Britain (which is apparently a thing). The industry trade group said the trend could be expected around the world, because drought conditions have drastically reduced the food supply available to sustain ample livestock.
15. GO. RUN. GET ALL THE BACON YOU CAN.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.