FACTS: 5SOS stands for 5 Seconds of Summer. They are a band from Australia. There are four of them. They are all adorable. They just released their first full-length album. They played the “Today” Show, and all of the following things happened for real:
2. Then they walked onstage, and their graceful, manly armpits looked out onto the world, filling places of darkness with light.
15. There was the moment Luke’s legs were as twisted as my heart strings.
16. The moment they put their beautiful legs atop this box, which represents the container of my emotions.
17. There was the moment Calum presented his beautiful backside to Luke, and my knees buckled.
18. There was basically all of Calum’s arm-raising, skinny-jean-wearing, tear-inducing beauty.
19. And all of Luke’s gaping glory.
20. And all of Michael’s flailing grace.
21. And all of Ashton’s manly drum-beating, heart-stopping charm.
22. There was this face.
23. These beautiful fingers.
24. And this smile.
25. And these arms.
26. And this face.
27. And this everything.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴