1. When you see the red carpet (even though it’s black) and it’s empty, but you can hear the ominous roar of thousands of teenage girls screaming in anticipation.
2. And when you see all those teenage girls attempt to hold back their tears while they wait.
3. When you catch the first glimpse of Harry Styles’ mane flowing in the distance.
4. And then he gets closer.
5. And then he looks at you and you can feel his spirit emanating from across the carpet.
6. And then when he gets right near you and you see the full glory of his beautiful face and lips and eyes.
7. When you see them all standing there on the carpet together and they basically glow just as much as you’d imagined they would in real life.
12. When Niall makes this face and sticks his tongue out.
13. When Harry makes this little peace sign.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀