1. If these photos, posted today on Beyoncé’s Tumblr, are any indication, this year’s Super Bowl halftime show will be AMAZING.
After Beyoncé’s fabulous — albeit controversial — performance of the Star-Spangled Banner at President Obama’s Inauguration, the singer is apparently sending a clear message about her upcoming Super Bowl blowout: This’ll be big and we’re getting ready.
Whether or not she lip-synchs, the performance is likely to be show stopping in its own rite. She’s practicing alone (beside her ensemble) in these photos, but if rumors are true, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will join her onstage Sunday for an undoubtedly epic Destiny’s Child reunion. Pepsi, the show’s sponsor, is also bringing 100 fans onstage to join Bey’s performance.
Whatever happens, it’s Beyoncé. And if she performs like she does everything else, it’ll be legendary.
The Times-Picayune reports the photos “were apparently snapped during rehearsals with her dancers and all-female band over the past week at the Alario Center in Westwego.”
20. MY BODY IS READY.
See the whole collection of photos at Beyoncé’s Tumblr.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲