1. Um, you know what, I…I think you’ve had enough.
2. Oh…yep…yeah, you’re just falling all over the place now.
3. C’mon, dog, that’s…that’s a wall. Do you even know where you are right now?
8. OK, well, I know you’re not sleeping. YOU’RE ABOUT TO PASS OUT. And I’m not carrying your drunk ass home.
10. You can bitch all you want. You’re not having any more. You had, like, three Long Island Iced Teas. THREE.
12. OK, well now you’re just being belligerent.
14. That joke you thought was funny earlier? Racist. Just plain racist. I had to cover for you.
15. Can’t even get up the stairs without help.
17. OK, sure, just dance it off.
26. Oh, god. Now you’ve done it. Broken everything. I told you not to have another drink. Just couldn’t stop yourself, could you?
27. OK, you know what? I’m done taking care of you. You’re a mess.
29. OK, yeah, now you’re feeling, it aren’t you? I swear to God, if you throw up, I’ll make your drunk ass clean it up.
31. Can…can you even get up? No, you can’t, can you? You’re stuck. You’re drunk and stuck.
34. Just…go sleep it off, you filthy drunk.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."