1. Oh, to grace the face of such beauty.
2. To square the lips of a mouth such as this.
3. To blow so wildly, so wildly you must blow.
4. Oh, goatee, the sights you have seen…
5. The crumbs you have held.
6. The dreams you have dreamed.
8. Whiskery wisps flowing in the winds like reeds swaying in sunset.
9. Oh, goatee, the brushes you must feel.
10. The tastes you must taste.
11. The wonder you are to behold.
12. What elegance.
13. What wildness.
14. A flash of lightning in a dark, dense bush.
15. A statement of such simplicity. Such power.
16. Declaring now and forever…
17. … “I am.”
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
- S&P, one of the major ratings agencies, has stripped the UK of its triple-A credit rating in the aftermath of Brexit.