1. Hello, David Beckham’s tailor. You might know that David wore your wonderful pants to China yesterday and they looked quite splendid on the soccer field.
2. It was a fine pair of pants, truly. A spectacular pair.
3. And yes, they fit him VERY well. VERRRRY WELL.
4. But MOST importantly, I want to thank you, personally, for this…
5. Sure, you had a beautiful piece of cake to work with…
6. But DAYUM. Those are some well fittin’ pants.
ESPECIALLY in action.
7. So thank you, David Beckham’s tailor, whoever you are.
8. Thank you for this work of art.
9. Thank you.
10. Thank you.
11. Thank you.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰