4. This woman who couldn’t fit in her theater seat.
39. This woman at Burger King.
40. This McDonald’s wizard.
41. And Paula Deen.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.