1. Eating mac ‘n’ cheese.
2. Eating deep-fried turkey.
4. Eating a cheeseburger made of Krispy Kreme donuts.
5. Eating peach cobbler.
7. Eating a burger.
8. Eating buttered biscuits.
9. Eating cookies.
10. Eating baked sweet potato balls.
11. Eating an éclair.
12. Eating more éclair.
13. Eating a caramel apple.
14. Eating a chocolate dipped donut.
15. Eating a cookie sandwich?
16. Eating a buttered waffle with chili and sour cream on top.
17. Eating a sandwich made of lasagna and garlic bread.
Happy Thanksgiving, Paula Deen. Please chew slowly.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈