1. Let’s be perfectly honest, elephants are basically cats…
…except, sure, they’re bigger and fatter and wrinklier and they have longer noses. But hey, they have a sassy attitude, they can sometimes do tricks, and most importantly, they ARE SO FLUFFY. Look at this elephant’s fluffy head and back. I just want to rub a balloon against it. Basically just a cat in an elephant’s body.
6. Elephants are actually super-majestic.
Look at this majestic elephant just floppin’ around the mud. I mean, he’s FLOPPIN’ AROUND IN MUD. But look at how majestic he looks while doing so. Any other animal tries floppin’ around the mud, they’re just gross. But elephants know how to keep things classy and regal.
7. They have adorable, down-to-earth fashion sense.
Elephants aren’t fancy folk. They like to look their best. But also, they don’t like to spend a lot of money. So they wear cute little shirts to keep themselves warm. Look at this little elephant romp around in his lil’ shirt.
9. Elephants are basically just like people.
Look at this elephant throwing a temper tantrum. His mom is probably making him go to his grandma’s house for dinner, and he’s like, “BUT MOOOOMMM.” Just like us. Why would he want to go to his grandma’s house when there’s all this mud to roll around in? He doesn’t. And frankly, neither would I.
10. Always make the absolute best of friends.
This is what elephants are all about: a good cuddle with a great friend. Look at how peaceful these two look. They probably spent the whole day talking mostly about elephant things and then taking a nice nap in each other’s arms.
Look, he fits right in with the guys.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.