1. 1st one to arrive: this little guy
First we adopted Nhoc (a different way of saying “gnocchi” - yes, the food). We couldn’t leave him alone, otherwise he would start crying. We thought maybe he needed a friend.
2. Then his bro came along
Since Nhoc appeared to be lonely, we contacted the NGO that took care of him saying perhaps we would like to adopt another one. Nhoc’s real brother was the perfect choice, so Farfalle (yet another food-related name) came home. Nhoc had only 2 days of loneliness.
3. So they were all like…
4. A little after february, we thought maybe we could add +1 to the party…
Nhoc didn’t seem to like the idea.
5. Farfalle slept on it for a while
6. And on february a little girl arrived
Her name was Panqueca (portugues for Pancake) and she was really cute (and tiny)
7. Farfalle thought she was food…
Pancake, after all, right?
8. He even photobombed some of her pics
It was a cry for attention.
9. It took less than 24 hours for them to get along
All was well, right?
10. Farfalle was shocked when we mentioned the idea of adopting another cat.
Look at all this shock in his eyes!
11. Nhoc even came up with an intervention
“Stop looking for kitten online, will you?”
12. By the end of february, this moustached-little-girl joined the team
Her name was Budega. Everyone asks if she’s a he. Poor girl, the moustache does not help.
13. Nhoc wasn’t very fond of her photobombings…
14. While Farfalle thought she needed a bath
15. It didn’t take very long.
16. New alliances were made…
17. Nhoc started his career as a model
18. His brother tried that too, but was deemed inappropriate
19. Back at home, the girls started a relationship…
20. And everything was well
21. “You guys are done taking cats in, right?” asked Farfalle
22. “4 is good!” she screamed
23. That’s when we saw this:
“She is fearless”, said the description on the NGO’s website.
24. STAHP right there, she said:
25. But it was too late…
Meet Tangerina (as in Tangerine, yep)
26. How could we resist?
27. How could they?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.