1. Tammy and the T-Rex
This movie’s so bad it doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. It’s about a guy who was murdered, but his brain is transplanted into an animatronic dinosaur. (Fun fact: This is one of Denise Richards’ first films. She plays the girl, not the T-Rex.)
2. Theodore Rex
The studio realized this was too horrible to release in theaters, so this one was straight to video.
3. Adventures in Dinosaur City
Adventures in Dinosaur City is about three kids who get sucked in to the universe of their favorite TV show.
4. Unknown Island (1948)
5. The Lost World (1960)
The filmmakers decided to create dinosaurs by gluing plastic horns, frills, and sails to iguanas, monitor lizards, and caymans. The result was absolutely awful.
This is the Holy grail …. A man turns into a human-sized T-Rex. More ugly dinosaurs at The Swedish Bed!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.