1. Tammy and the T-Rex
This movie’s so bad it doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. It’s about a guy who was murdered, but his brain is transplanted into an animatronic dinosaur. (Fun fact: This is one of Denise Richards’ first films. She plays the girl, not the T-Rex.)
2. Theodore Rex
The studio realized this was too horrible to release in theaters, so this one was straight to video.
3. Adventures in Dinosaur City
Adventures in Dinosaur City is about three kids who get sucked in to the universe of their favorite TV show.
4. Unknown Island (1948)
5. The Lost World (1960)
The filmmakers decided to create dinosaurs by gluing plastic horns, frills, and sails to iguanas, monitor lizards, and caymans. The result was absolutely awful.
This is the Holy grail …. A man turns into a human-sized T-Rex. More ugly dinosaurs at The Swedish Bed!
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at